OUR 501(C)(3) STATUS CONFIRMATION
Registered as a 501(c)(3)
Here at Americas 4 Africa, we’re committed to investing our expertise and resources in order to further achieve our cause. Since 2018, we’ve been supporting our community members in a variety of ways and measuring our success not by monetary size, but by more qualitative measurements such as the scale and effectiveness of our efforts. Just imagine what we can achieve together!
The mission of Americas 4 Africa (A4A) is to take American ways of development to Africa to wage war against abject poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa by raising money from all sources, private, public and all financing sources to invest in wealth creation programs in the region including but not limited to:
1. Advocacy to advise African governments and Organizations on good governance to create a good environment for development.
2. Education to provide quality education for the citizens to compare with the education in the West and Asia by donating Laboratory equipment to colleges and universities in Africa.
3. Health. Health is wealth. Development of quality, efficient and effective healthcare delivery by continually donating medical equipment and supplies to both private and public teaching and state hospitals in Africa from American hospitals and manufacturers.
4. Research Center: To support Research Centers in Africa and establish African focused R& D center in the USA
5. Market Access for African Manufacturers in the Americas
6. Promotion of Race, Ethnic and Tribal Harmony in Sub Sahara African region.
7.Entrepreneurship & Empowerment of Micro and Small businesses in Africa to be able to employ the unemployed Youth.
8. Waste to Wealth Program by donating used American equipment to grantee in Africa
9. Diaspora Program by helping Diaspora in the Americas to promote African products in the Americas to increase productivity in Africa
10. Culture is directly related to business. Social Integration and networking among all African Diaspora
We are to make charity as a strategic investment in Sub-Saharan African regions.
Each year, Americans are donating heavily to support private sector developments in the United States of America. According to Giving USA, Americans donated $390 billion in 2017, $410 billion in 2018, and $427 billion in 2019.
A4A plans to use many programs to reach at least 5,000 to 10,000 grantees annually. We are to use (hand up programs) by giving grantees the equipment and machinery to create wealth after we educate and train them on how to start and grow sustainable businesses during which they will create jobs that will pay them living wages.
We will be working with leading USA NGOs to donate hospital equipment and supplies to hospitals in Africa. The first will start in 2020. Americas 4 Africa has already secured in-kind donations of medical equipment and supplies from Project C.U.R.E.
Establishment of a research and development center to develop African products into the market. Collaborate with many existing research centers and institutions in the United States of America to train African grantees in addition to collaboration with local (EDC) Economic Development Centers in Africa.
Since culture plays an important role in the development of any region, we will be researching the culture in Africa to introduce an American style of entrepreneurship with the use of online education from the United States of America.
Our first pilot program will be done in Nigeria, the largest African economy with resources but now described as the poverty capital of the world with an increasing suicide rate and about 50 million unemployed graduates and youth in a state of hopelessness and want to change that to the state hope.
One of the hospitals to receive a donation from our organization will be the Health Center General Hospital Iseyin, Oyo State, Nigeria in the amount of $100,000 for the overhead cost to donate $2 million worth of medical equipment supplies from USA NGOs.
One of the schools to benefit from the donation of laboratory equipment will be Iseyin Grammar School, Iseyin, Oyo State, Nigeria. The promotion of peace in the African tribes is critical for development and we will use development to facilitate peace among the tribes.